Re: Nuclear Power Power Plant - Cluster unto themselves

Sandy,

That's a good question & I don't have an answer, except that we're looking at baby
teeth.
But your comment did bring up this idea: why don't Radsafe and all the nuke plants join
in the Tooth Fairy Project by donating teeth? We asked PSE&G. They declined.

You could even conduct your own "control" experiment. For every tooth you donate from
one of your kids, save a 2nd tooth and have that tooth independly analyzed. You all
must have lab contacts where tht could be done. Then you'd have some results to compare
with.
Right now, TF results are by zip code only, but something might be worked out.

Norm

--
Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave., Linwood,
NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);