Re: RADSAFE digest 3135

Norm Cohen wrote"

"ruth_weiner wrote:

>> The proposed high-level waste repository was never proposed to be
temporary
>> ( or "temporary") but permanent.
>
>------ Ruth ! this means you agree with me on something!  :) -------------
>    Norm"

I post this little exchange because I absolutely do not understand its
point.  The purpose of the repository authorized by the Nuclear Waste Policy
Act is a matter of legislative record, not of agreement or disagreement
between me and anyone else.  I wrote the comment thinking only to straighten
out a misconception by someone who was less familiar with the Act than I am.

Certainly we don't need to waste our time needling each other.

Ruth Weiner
ruth_weiner@msn.com