Tooth Fairy Project

Questions for Mr. Cohen:
It is my understanding from reading about the study in a link to your
Unplug Salem website that  teeth are being sent in for the study
is true, how do they know the real source of the teeth?  Although I
am 42 years old, I received one of my baby teeth taped to a 3x5 card
after my mother passed away.  Should I send it in?  My guess is that
I am not the only person that my still have old baby teeth, perhaps
we should all send them in.  How accurate would this make the study?
If there are no controls placed on the sample collection my guess is
that the study cannot be validated.  What is your opinion?
The opinions expressed in this post are clearly my own.
Scott D. Flowerday
Emergency Response and Investigation Branch
Bureau of Radiation Control
(512) 834-6688