Re: 96/29/EURATOM

At 13:03 01.05.2000 -0500, you wrote:
>A question for the list members:
>
>How I can get a copy the text of Council Directive 96/29/EURATOM ?

Hi,

You can download it from the EU website, but the dose factors, which are of
large importance will not be transmitted. If you do not find another
solution, please contact me on my private mail, tell me your fax number and
I will try to do my best to help you. Please note that I will be away until
May 7th, so do not be impatient for my answer.

Regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna
Austria
Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
Fax.: same number
mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
e-mail: schoenho@via.at

Office:
Hofrat Dr. Franz Schoenhofer
Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management
Radiation Protection Department (BMLFUW I/8 U)
Radetzkystr. 2
A-1031 Vienna
AUSTRIA

phone: -43-1-71172-4458