Re: Harsh, offences by simple questions out of curiosity,

Franz, it tkaes more than a question to offend me..... :)
I answered the 'why' last time. To listen to learn, and I guess, to drive you
batty! :)

I knew putting down that I had History and Psych degrees meant trouble, but its
the truth.

And guys, for the lst time - the Tooth Fairy Project is IN PROCESS. They are not
going to release numbers until the Project is finished and the report written.
This seems darn reasonable and scientific to me.

You're still OK in my book, Franz, after all, you DO support the CTBT.

peace
norm
--
Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave.,
Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);