RE: Solar Plants

That's the same one I mentioned.  The area was actually part of Suisun City.
I don't doubt that it was inefficient, but the complaints I heard about it
had to do with the noise - Looked like it was barely turning, but when you
calculated it, the tip speed was over 200 mph, and it made a very low
pitched 'wuump ... wuump ..." like cars passing on the freeway. Except that
these were precisely timed with no variation, like the renowned Chinese
Water Torture. :-)

Dave Neil		neildm@id.doe.gov

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.

On Tuesday, May 02, 2000 1:29 PM, Paul Lavely