Where Christie learned her health physics

Ok I'll fess up but its a long story so you'll have to indulge me.

While working at the ill-fated Shoreham plant I used to pal around with
Billy and Christie in Port Jeff. She always liked me around because she felt
people would make less fun of her for going out with that runt Billy Bob Joe
if she could pass me off as her real date (I'm 5'10' but could pass for 5 10
1/4). I stuck around because Billy needed help with his piano lessons (he
was just learning from me at the time) and also in hopes of meeting some of
Christie's model friends. Kind of like the dog waiting for the scraps to
fall from the table.

The major deal was that I would teach Christie about Heisenberg's principle
and how to use Schroedinger wave equations to calulate nuclear transition
probabilities and she would help introduce me to all the runway models.
Unfortunately I got caught in the dressing room one time and had to hide
from the pit bull by dressing in a lavish pink camisole. Needless to say as
I went down the runway, except for some midgets from Norway, the crowd got
quite hostile and turned the place over. Christie got pissed at me and that
was the end of that relationship. So unfortunately, Christie only got as far
as binding energy calculations and her education was stopped too soon.

The one good thing is that one evening when Billy Ray Joe and I had too many
drinks and we couldn't get to a bathroom in time he bought off on my idea of
a song called "River of Streams." Years later the rat changed the title
slightly just so he wouldn't have to pay me royalties.

Pete C.

PS Melissa please don't ban me this is the truth I swear ! just ask Meile
and DiMascio

PSS - if you midgets are reading this please stop sending me those damm
e-mail love cards from Blue Mountain.

Peter Collopy, CIH, CHP
MJW Corporation
338 Harris Hill Road