Re: fallout vs reactor emissions

Jerry,
Just to be clear. The TFP says that teeth absorb most calcium in utero (don't
know the %) and the rest by year 1, thus providing that "snapshot" I mentioned.
Would that affect what you posted?
norm

Rosen_Jerry wrote:

> Not necessarily so. Here's another explanation. Some children consume less
> calcium than recommended and tharefore use strontium more efficiently than
> the norm. This results in high uptake and incorporation into the teeth.

Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave.,
Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);
norco@bellatlantic.net;  UNPLUG SALEM WEBSITE:  http://www.unplugsalem.org/
COALITION FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE WEBSITE:
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~norco/  ICQ# 54268619; The Coalition for Peace
and Justice is a chapter of Peace Action.
“We have two lives, the one we’re given, and the other one we make” (Mary
Chapin Carpenter)
“Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights...Get up, stand up, don’t give up
the fight!” (Bob Marley)