RE: fallout vs reactor emissions

Mr. Cohen wrote:

Just to be clear. The TFP says that teeth absorb most calcium in
> utero (don't
> know the %) and the rest by year 1, thus providing that
> "snapshot" I mentioned.

Is it possible that the calcium and Sr-90 was absorbed from the mother?
Don't women have a tendency to become calcium deficient during pregnancy and
lactation?  Perhaps what we are seeing is a "snapshot" of what the mother
was exposed to during the years of atmospheric weapons testing.

Jeri L. Anderson, Ph.D.
Sr. Internal Dosimetrist/Consulting Health Physicist
MJW Corporation
338 Harris Hill Road, Suite 208
Williamsville, NY  14221
Phone (716) 631-8291