RE: "mind set"

> Norm wrote:
>
> >           I am convinced that you believe what you believe, etc. The
> only
> area I'd
> > differ is that I might use or add the word "culture" or "mind set" to
> what
> you say.

	Michael stabin replied:

<snip>

>  If
> the data are there, I guarantee you, the "mind set" will change.

You know, over the course of this exchange, I've seen Norm write more than
once, "I don't know", "I'm not the expert", "I'll have to ask someone at the
TF Project", I can't answer that. I think...". I don't know about all y'all,
but I can't/don't espouse an opinion unless I believe I have all of the
facts/science behind it. Any thing other than that is an uninformed opinion.
As Jack Webb from Dragnet would say, "Just the facts, maam."

And to paraphrase someone on this list, they so eloquently said, "It's our
science and their religion."