1990 HPS Class Notes

Group:

    At the 1990 meeting in California, I took a class on Sunday about
Mixed Waste - I gave the handout to our waste guys and they lost it - it
was a step by step method to determining mixed waste through the use of
40 CFR 260 - does anyone know where I could get a copy of that handout.
I looked in the journal but it only has the abstract information.

Thank you for any help.

Steve Hand
Radiation Safety
University of Maryland
begin:vcard
n:Hand;Steven
tel;fax:301-314-9467
tel;home:(410)-535-3762
tel;work:(301)-405-3985
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Radiation Safety Office;Department of Environmental Safety
version:2.1
email;internet:hand@wam.umd.edu
title:Health Physicist
adr;quoted-printable:;;Room 2124, Building 090=0D=0AChemical & Nuclear Engineering=0D=0ACollege Park, MD 20742;College Park;MD;20742;USA
fn:Steven Hand
end:vcard