Re: norm's "grand plan" (alternatives to nukes/coal)

Lew,
I'm confused. Does this mean you are not willing to read EREN news, which is
strictly about
alternatives, just because you think the DOE is anti-nuclear? Do you mean you'd
only read about alternatives from a pro-nuke source?

norm

--
Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave.,
Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);