[Fwd: [Fwd: tmi]]

Marv Lewis asked me to forward this and another reply. I don't want to
be the guy in the
middle, but Marv has the right to answer.
norm

--
Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr
Ave., Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer

Dear Steve Frey;
	I agree. I did not say that we were right. We were trying to find
any possibility where the radiation readings that the NRC was giving to
the public could be correct. They only strange possibility was that the
plume was 'looping' to use Ms Weiner's terminology.
	Gee, if you and Ms Weiner are correct that means that we were
given inaccurate data by the NRC. That is a terrible accusation to level
at the NRC.
marvlewis@juno.com
Marvin Lewis

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!