[Fwd: [Fwd: tmi]]

Marv to Ruth W.
norm

--
Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr
Ave., Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer
machine);  norco@bellatlantic.net;  UNPLUG SALEM WEBSITE:
http://www.unplugsalem.org/  COALITION FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE WEBSITE:
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~norco/  ICQ# 54268619; The Coalition
for Peace and Justice is a chapter of Peace Action.
“We have two lives, the one we’re given, and the other one we make”
(Mary Chapin Carpenter)
“Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights...Get up, stand up, don’t
give up the fight!” (Bob Marley)

Dear Ms Weiner;
	I agree with everything you say except I cannot understand how to
calculate when certain monitors were 'off-line.'
	I apologize for not using the technical term 'looping.' The NRC,
DoE and technical texts that I used at the time did not use it.
	I attempted to get the detailed weather from TMI and nearby air
ports. I guess that I did not ask properly as they were reticent about
giving me these details. Mea culpa.
	The wind direction was unavailable for that time so I used
prevailing wind data. The temperature profile that I was given appeared
inaccurate as it did not agree with other temperature profiles in the
area.
	I got the data , temperature profile, heat rate , etc from the
NRC calculations. I mentioned some of the problems that I had with the
data and procedures: monitors in the direction of the plume not working,
wind direction not agreeing with wind roses that I got from nearby
airports. I lost most of my calculations due to a waste pipe break in my
garage a few years ago. I agree that my calculations were inadequate, but
they were the best that I could do under the above circumstances.
	I did ask a few weather people and heat transfer people to
critique me and incorporated their advice without getting any improvement
in my analysis. I wish that you had been available to ask as you sound
knowledgeable.
marvlewis@juno.com
Marvin Lewis

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!