Re: Radioactive baby teeth flag cancer rate

Sandy,

--------Again, I'm not in the "inner circle" of RPHP, so I pass on what they tell me.
Accuse me of being stubborn, unscientific, etc, but not subterfuge. ------------

------------  I would hope that any report they make is clearly preliminary and
general. To release numbers and call them definitive would be wrong. ---------------

> April 28  Second, my understanding of thi project is that they are
> not out to "prove" that nuke's cause cancer, but to use this study as
> a first step to get additional and farther reaching studies.
> ---------  That's still my understanding -----------

norm

--
Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave., Linwood,
NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);