Re: radiation safety listservers

Kim Merritt wrote:

> There used to be a really good one called RADSAFE, I wonder what ever
> became of it?

Oh, I heard it had to do with something along the lines of only 10
or 15 members among the several thousand subscribed bothering to
contribute.  Think it also had something to do with several of those
otherwise non-contributors complained about content anytime the
topic of discussion veered away from the official party line.

Happens.

Sad.

John
--