NEW Idea for baby teeth!

Hi everyone,

I don't believe anyone has thought of this.  So strontium 90 is increasing in baby teeth, I can accept this, but why would it be so.  In Scientific American there is a section called "working knowledge" well about six months ago the topic was how flouride protects your teeth - it actually binds to the tooth - like calcium, and also strontium. It helps form a protective layer. We also drink flouridated water (most of us anyway).  With the costant loss of calcium it follows that St90 would also increase in being deposited on the teeth (eating celery, or other foods which concentrate St90, and kept in place by flouride.  Please remember that flouridation was a communist plot.

Not a bad explanation of the issue.

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com