eGroups (focused topics)

I have learned from a posting on the Riskanal listserv that it is possible to
set up lists free of charge on eGroups (http://www.egroups.com).  The only
downside I have seen so far is that there is a small advertisement at the top
of the page.

The list may be open or closed, moderated or unmoderated.  The options are
many.  The list allows posting of links, calendars, surveys, chat, etc.  This
may be a good alternative for more focused discussions within the ever
diverse Radsafe Community.

I created an open, unmoderated experimental list that focuses just on radon
measurement and research.   http://www.egroups.com/group/radon

If you create an open list, you may want to let other radsafers know about
it.  Then again, maybe you don't.

Best Regards, Bill Field

bill-field@uiowa.edu
University of Iowa