RE: How much plutonium?????

Ignoring alpha dose from uranium-series nuclides, for internally deposited
nuclides, betas contribute almost all of the dose (nominally 90%).  Also,
the C-14 activity is almost equal (particularly for females) to the K-40
activity (although the C-14 dose contribution is much smaller).  Your
3000-Bq figure is correct only for K-40 alone.  I'm sticking with my 6000 to
7000 Bq total activity.

Bruce Heinmiller CHP
heinmillerb@aecl.ca