from ray shadis re: lochbaum and radiation

Hi all,

Thanks for all the answers to my last query on the "rad is rad" question. I'll get
back to everyone.

I wanted to share this message from Ray Shadis (he said ok).

Apologies from Ray for the humorous tone of his letter, replying to Dave Lochbaum on
our UNPLUG Salem list, where I've posted some of the "rad is rad" discussion.

Interesting to me is his request for a dialogue on radiobiology. I think that some
of what he says
in here is where my thinking is at too, looking at more biology based models.

peace
norm

--
Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave.,
Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);