Re: Death Rate

What an interesting question. This seems to imply that nuclear does kill
some people...
I guess my answer remains "I don't know". So go ahead and give it a try.

peace
norm

--
Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr
Ave., Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer