Specific activity lessons

Even though much different masses of Th-232 and Pu are required to be
"deadly" as numerous people have pointed out, my point that many if not most
individuals have measurable ACTIVITIES of Th-232 in their bodies, which
would be a great health risk if one believes that CEDE accurately estimates
risk, is STILL correct.

Again, my original point was that CEDE may not accurately reflect true risk.
If this is the case, I don't care what the specific activity of Pu is.  Pu
still may not be as harmful as it is made out to be.

Regardless, I don't need any more lessons on specific activity.  Thanks.

Gus

C. A. Gus Potter
Sandia National Laboratories
Albuquerque, New Mexico