RE: TMI plume

I have a lot of data on this subject if the movers would find it.  I'm in
between houses.  But I will say this, the day of the accident and the
following days were anything but stable.  The plume did bounce. It was
difficult to track.  At one point it was located about four air miles from
the site on interstate 283.

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Unicom proprietary
information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright
belonging to the Unicom family of Companies.  This E-mail is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If
you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation
to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and
any copy of this E-mail and any printout.  Thank You.