TMI plume

A week or so ago there were some questions about the environmental
conditions and plume behavior during the TMI accident.  I have
submitted a request to the National Atmospheric Release Advisory
Capability (weather super-gurus) for what they have done on it.  They
told me that they have gone back and rerun the weather patterns and
modelling and will call me back after they get done figuring out if
LANL is going to burn down or not.   ;-)  If I get it electronically
I'll figure out how to distribute it to the list and let y'all know.

*Kim Merritt, RRPT			    *
*Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory	    *
*Physics Directorate Safety Support Officer *
*phone: (925)423-9668 fax: (925)422-7160    *
*e-mail: merritt9@llnl.gov		    *
*"If the only tool you own is a hammer,     *
* every problem begins to resemble a nail." *
* Abraham Maslow			    *