IIT Internet Health Physics Program

Radsafers,

I am writing to offer the members of the list my experiences with the IIT Health Physics Master's Degree program offered over the internet.  At the end of this summer I plan to finish the program.

I previously earned a Master's degree through traditional classroom study.  I find major advantages to internet study.  The internet approach eliminates after-work commute time, and lectures can be watched at the student's convenience.

I am pleased with the IIT program and recommend it to others.  A description of the program can be seen at http://www.iit.edu/~bcps/database/search.cgi/:/frontend/grad/prof/mhp_desc .  I will be happy to speak with anyone who is considering enrolling.  I may be able to give you a student's perspective on the experience.  If you would like to discuss the program please give me a call or drop me a private e-mail.

Howard Wallace,    Health Physicist
Phone: (425) 393-9059        The Boeing Company
Fax:  (425) 393-3060            email: Howard.L.Wallace@Boeing.com