Re: radiation is radiation?

>Norm is coming from a perspective that the short 1/2 life products are
>the demons - especially I-131 since it insidiously hides away in the
>thyroid and he has been given to believe that the thyroid is
>particularly radio sensitive and that I-131 and most other short 1/2
>lived isotopes are not found in nature.

An interesting point that can be subjected to the same kind of sanity check
as we've seen in other posts. That "deadly" I-131 secretively released from
nuclear plants and causing so much harm and unhappiness is the same stuff
that hospitals have been using for thyroid uptake studies on countless
people for years. If it's as harmful as the anti's claim, where is the
enormous outbreak of thyroid cancer it should have caused? It would most
certainly be far to big to hide.

Like I've said before, we keep talking about science and they keep talking
about religion. The TF Project people are just as certain that every
photon's a killer as those people in Salem were about those women being
witches. And just like the people of Salem who kept on believing those women
were witches AFTER the young women who accused them recanted her testimony
and admitted she made it all up, the TF Project people aren't going to let
any obvious facts get in their way either. To paraphrase, "it's not about
trust, it's about faith!" And those who do not believe can expect to be
treated like blasphemers.