RE: Los Alamos

Michael,

We have activated multiple teams from DOE Region 4, Radiological Assistance
Program (RAP) as well as additional teams from DOE RAP Region 7 (LLNL).  Air
monitoring is continuing in the local communities east of Los Alamos on a
24hr. basis until the crisis is over.

Thanks,

Jim Straka
Manager, DOE Region 4 Radiological Assistance Program