RE: Los Alamos Wildfires -Airborne radioactivity news coverage

The public relations folk who are making the announcements may not be aware
of uptake by trees.

I mentioned your study to the Manager here at DOE-ID, and she wasn't aware
of it: that's why I was looking for a copy.  (I found a reprint, and gave to
her.)

Dave Neil		neildm@id.doe.gov

The greatest value of general university study is: it teaches you how to
listen to experts arguing and judge who is speaking rot.  -  Harold
Macmillan