Re: Appendix A of 10CFR20

Go to the NRC Web page:  www.nrc.gov

Click on "News and Information", then on "10CFR".

BTW, I think that an excellent book to study for Part 1 is: "Basic Health
Physics: Problems and Solutions,"     by Joseph John Bevelacqua.  This consists
primarily of numerous solved problems which seem to be similar to the Part 1
questions.  It's available from Amazon.com and probably other vendors.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com