More on Voodoo Science

The following came from TOURBUS <http://www.TOURBUS.com> and, after
perusing the "What's New" archives, looks worthwhile for those of us
fighting "junk science."

--Susan Gawarecki

----------------------
More on Voodoo Science
----------------------

Last week I mentioned Robert Park's new book, "Voodoo Science."
Excerpts of Park's book recently appeared both in Forbes magazine and
on Forbes' Web site.

Well, fellow TOURBUS rider Mary Ann Merrell asked me to mention that

      the Robert L. Park that wrote Voodoo Science is also ... the same
      Bob Park [who writes] a great, free newsletter called "What's
      New" that comes out of the American Physical Society.  Same great
      humor and refreshing point of view.

Great suggestion, Mary Ann!  "What's New" is a free, weekly newsletter
that offers one-paragraph snippets of news from the physical science
world, much in the same way that Edupage and Good Morning Silicon
Valley summarize tech news.  You can find the most recent What's New
newsletter at

<A HREF="http://www.aps.org/WN/";>
http://www.aps.org/WN/ </A>

and an archive of previous posts at

<A HREF="http://www.aps.org/WN/toc.html";>
http://www.aps.org/WN/toc.html </A>.

There is also a place on the latter for you to sign up for the What's
New mailing list.