HP Journals Available

I have several copies (single issues) of HP journals that can be relocated
to new homes. If you have a need for some, let me know which issues you
would like and I will see if I have a copy and can send it to you. I am
concerned about the shipping cost. You may need to foot that part of the
expense.

I will be retaining a complete set for myself, but the extra copies need to
go to those who have a use for them.

Please email me directly. Thank you.

John Pickering
johnjp@email.sjsu.edu