Re: Reverse Logic

Sorry folks, I got rapped on the hand.  I was just reminded that the Center
for Devices and Radiological Health doesn't approve radiation emitting
electronic devices.

Manufactureres must certify to the Center that their product meets the
requirements of the mandatory federal standard and are required to submit a
summary of their quality control and test program on which the certification
is based.  We then respond by not responding, or ask for more information,
or send a warning letter, etc.  In the not responding case, the manufacturer
may proceed to market after a specified time.

You can see that I don't work in Compliance.