Hospital Radiation Safety for Autopsies

Members
Does anyone have any references concerning radiation safety during autopsies?  I have been asked to prepare someting for our lab who will be surveyed by a pathology accreditation board.  In their study guide they mentioned radiation safety.  I am assuming that most of the concern will be with prostate seed implants.
In working this up the biggest problem seems to be in the timelness of support.  At our small hospital we do not have 24X7 RSO support and in most cases autopsies get performed ASAP.
Has anyone out there worked through this?

Ray Wery, M.S., D.A.B.R.
Medical Physicist/Radiation Safety Officer
Wausau Hospital
Wausau, WI   54401
715-847-2292
rayw@waushosp.org