Re: BRPS Conference

Ken Mossman wrote:

> Colleagues:
>
> Jim Barnes (Rocketdyne) provided a description of the consensus building
> process that his organization (Rocketdyne) uses. The process is essentially
> the same as that used at the BRPS conference.

Nonsense. That occurs over time and involves everyone.  You didn't "build"
consensus, you shouted louder, preempted discussion, and ignored people and
positions, and after 1/3 of even the narrow list of attendees had left.  See
also Ray Johnson's msg again!

> Jim Muckerheide, in a May 28 Radsafe message, claimed that Manning Muntzing
> "...walked out in disgust Sunday morning!"  In fact Mr. Muntzing was ill and
> had to leave the meeting because he was sick.

Not what he said to me personally when leaving!

Jim
muckerheide@mediaone.net