RE: Is Two Too Many?

This was the practice on Navy nuclear shipyards when I worked on one.  The
100 mRem/yr was not the exact criterion (it was an area entry based
requirement), but in effect it worked out to about that.

Dave Neil		neildm@id.doe.gov

"Be careful about reading health books -- you might die from a misprint."
--   MARK TWAIN