Is Two Too Many?

Radsafers,

On May 25, 2000, American Nuclear Insurers revised its External
Dosimetry Criteria recommending that insureds place

TWO DOSIMETERS ON EVERONE LIKELY TO EXCEED 100MREM PER YEAR - ALL THE
TIME.

One dosimeter is called the Dosimeter of Legal Record (DLR) - a NAVLP
Device.  The other is called a backup dosimeter - perhaps an SRPD.

Their purpose is to establish and air tight defense in any personal
injury case that might arise our of a person's expsoure to radiation.

 My question is:  Is anyone out there already doing this?

 mikef@u1st.com
begin:vcard
n:Fuller;Mike
tel;work:(413) 543 6911 ext 25
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.u1st.com
org:UniTech Services Group;Health Physics and Engineering
adr:;;295 Parker Street;Springfield;MA;01151;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:mikef@u1st.com
title:Manager of Health Physics and Engineering
x-mozilla-cpt:;-7504
fn:Mike  Fuller
end:vcard