FW: [radiation_safety] radiation*

I started getting messages from this group at egroups that I don't recall
subscribing to.  I read the member list and noticed a few familiar RadSafe
names.  Did anyone 'here' actually sign up for this or did we get
'e-kidnapped' :-)

Read the message, it's amusing in its way.  Bear in mind that this was
posted by the listowner of an English language oriented list.

Dave Neil		neildm@id.doe.gov

		"Be careful about reading health books -- you might die from
a misprint."  --   MARK TWAIN