ABR exam - followup

Isn't there a correspondence between the ABMP and the ABHP? This may
display my idealistic naivete, but couldn't that relationship provide an
avenue, to the ABR, such that CHP's (preferably from the doctoral level)
could review the questions that would be best (in point of fact) written by
them?

cja