Re: Security Weapons, Unconditional Release

At our station, St.Lucie Plant (Fl.) our Security personnel are allowed
to wear their weapons (shotguns in this case) through the PCM's slung
over their shoulders with or without an RPT being present.  Provided
they haven't entered a posted contaminated area then ,of course, a
technician would have to help clear things out.
M.Sandel
RPT
St.Lucie