RE: job postings -Reply

He sent a binary file from some word processor program, which the email
system coded in base64 as an attachment.  The RadSafe forwarding program
can't cope with attachments, and included the base64 code segment as
'literal text'.

If anyone wants to go to the trouble of deciphering it, email me and I'll
tell you how.

Dave Neil		neildm@id.doe.gov

As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat

On Wednesday, June 14, 2000 7:31 AM, Bob Beleckis
[SMTP:bbelecki@tnrcc.state.tx.us] wrote:
> Your message is coming through as a bunch of encoded characters.  It maybe
that you are sending an HTML file (or other).  May I suggest keeping it
simple and just typing a message.  Thank you, Bob