RE: job postings -Reply

At 10:10 14.06.2000 -0500, you wrote:
>He sent a binary file from some word processor program, which the email
>system coded in base64 as an attachment.  The RadSafe forwarding program
>can't cope with attachments, and included the base64 code segment as
>'literal text'.

One very nice RADSAFEr has criticized (in private mail!) that my signature
takes up so much bandwidth - though I still think that messages have to be
signed.

So could you please take all your discussions and answers to job postings
like sending of resumes etc. to private mail! It feels like I have deleted
at least a dozen of such messages, which were clearly intended to be
received by a single person during the last two hours.
The worst is in my opinion if a non decodable file is nevertheless copied
with all the kBytes it takes up of - for me - senseless characters into the
answer.

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna
Austria
Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
Fax.: same number
mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
e-mail: schoenho@via.at

Office:
Hofrat Dr. Franz Schoenhofer
Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management
Radiation Protection Department (BMLFUW I/8 U)
Radetzkystr. 2
A-1031 Vienna
AUSTRIA

phone: -43-1-71172-4458