Specific Gamma-ray Constant

I am trying to use gamma-ray constants for some of my calculations. I have
found a discrepancy between different books.

E.g. the gamma-ray constant for Cs-137 given in The Handbook of Health
Physics and Radiological Health-Third Edition (p 6-11), 1998 is 1.032 E-04
mSv/h per MBq at 1 meter, which converts to 0.382 rem/h per Ci at 1 meter.

In Cember's third edition Health Physics (p 187), the gamma-ray constant for
the same isotope is 0.33 R/h per Ci at 1 meter, which should be equivalent
to 0.29 rem/h per Ci at 1 meter.

Most of the gamma-ray constants in the Handbook are higher than in Cember's
book.

Any comments?
Thanks,

Shirley Xu