Re: elemental question/Observation

 Hi Bob,

Ya think that maybe we all got some information spread around - I actually got a few good websites and found it beneficial (thanks everyone!)- But ya know there is always J. Springer and of course "the soaps" I must admit you do have a point.  This will make you laugh -I actually taped it last night so I could barbeque - Now if that don't beat all.

                         Best Regards,

                      Back to work tomorrow, Tom

--

On Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:28:28   Ryanchp wrote:
>Radsafers,
>
>By the response to the "elemental question" its amazing as to how many of us
>watch "So you want to be a millionaire".  Seems there was little Health
>Physics work done last night?
>
>Bob Ryan
>ryanchp@aol.com

HotBot - Search smarter.