Re: Germany renounces nuclear power - historic agreement

Dear radsafers, I'm developing a Nuclear Medicine Service security plan. I'm
using the tables of committed effective dose per unit intake via inhalation
(Sv/Bq) for workers, taken from the IAEA publication No. 115, but I need to know
the inhalation rate to know the activity inhaled. I've found some data from a
medicine book: 5000-8000 c.c./min (at rest) and 70-120 l/min (at work). But I
would like to find some similar data from a radiation protection publication. I
have the ICRP pub. 66 (cited at the bibliography of the IAEA publication), but I
have not found the respiratory rate. I'll be very grateful if some of you could
give me this information.

Best regards

Jesús Fernández
begin:vcard
n:Fernandez;Jesus
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:;División de Instalaciones Radiactivas
version:2.1
email;internet:jesus@algorismia.cinet.es
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Jesus Fernandez