Re: Germany renounces nuclear power - historic agreement

Jesus:

I do not know what ICRP Publication you may be bound to follow in your country.  But in the United States under ICRP 26/30 methodology, the breathing rate for Reference Man is generally used as stated in ICRP 23 (Reference Man).  The breathing rate typically used in internal dose assessments is 20 liters/min (0.020 m^3/minute).  Such breathing rates for Reference Woman and degree of activity (sleeping, "light activity", "nonoccupational activity) may be found on page 346 or ICRP 23.  Best regards  David