Re: Germany renounces nuclear power - historic agreement

> Jesus:
>
> I do not know what ICRP Publication you may be bound to follow in your=20
> country.  But in the United States under ICRP 26/30 methodology, the=20
> breathing rate for Reference Man is generally used as stated in ICRP 23=20
> (Reference Man).  The breathing rate typically used in internal dose=20
> assessments is 20 liters/min (0.020 m^3/minute).  Such breathing rates for=
> =20

Thanks for your help. At the EU we are under Euratom 96/29 directive. This
directive gives tables of commited efective dose equivalent via inhalation for
workers (Sv/Bq), but we must estimate the inhalated activity.

begin:vcard
n:Fernandez;Jesus
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:;División de Instalaciones Radiactivas
version:2.1
email;internet:jesus@algorismia.cinet.es
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Jesus Fernandez