Re: who gets badged or not

The real issue is a practical standard. Consider the relatively small cost
of dosimetry compared to the legal fees your organization will have if
someone who was denied dosimetry comes forth later with a complaint that
he/she was exposed to radiation while working at your place. One of my
beloved mentors, J.C. Hart, ORNL, was one to tell you that negative data
was priceless. Badge those people and forget it.

Fred Haywood

                    Chris Alston                    To:     Multiple recipients of list
                    <alstonc@odrge.odr.georg        <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
                    etown.edu>                      cc:
                    Sent by:                        Subject:     who gets badged or not
                    radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc
                    .edu

                    06/07/2000 01:27 PM
                    Please respond to