Supplier for Gamma Shield Material

We have managed to contaminate one of our gamma detector shields.  We
believe we can just replace the copper liner and we'll be back in business.
There is a piece of cadmium on the back of the copper that we should replace
with tin to get around the toxicity issues.  Does anyone know of a supplier
that could provide me with a sheet of copper and tin that we could then fab
to fit our shield?