Re: 1.3 billion people killed, maimed or diseased...

>...Health Association Annual Meeting, in December 1979, where she
> >presented a paper:  "Maternal/Child Health Effects From Radioactive
> >Particles in Milk, Wisconsin 1963-1975."

That study may have been the one where some infant deaths mistakenly had
been counted twice (due to a misunderstanding of age categories according to
someone at AECL I spoke with 13 years ago - can impossibly recall the name).

>Gerry Parker, Director of the MA Dept. of Public Health, was in
>the audience.  When he asked her what statisitical test was used to >show
>data significance, she replied that she didn't need a statistical >test;
>she knew when the data was significant.

I think that her PhD is in statistics but I am not sure.

My own reflections - I apologize if they are wrong,
Bjorn Cedervall       bcradsafers@hotmail.com