(Fwd) IRPA-10 Meeting .. Japan Picture Pages

I've posted this info to my news distribution group and to the
MedPhysics Listerver. I've had lots of positive feedback, so I am
posting this to Radsafe as well, for those who aren't on either of
the other lists mentioned. I've included some pictures from my visit
to the research reactor at Kinki University as well (on the 2nd
picture page).

For those of you who either attended, or wanted to attend the recent
IRPA-10 Meeting in Hiroshima, , I've posted 2 picture pages
containing some of the pictures I took during my 2.5 week visit (none
from the actual conference) ~ 80 out of the 2200 I took. If you are
interested, here is the primary picture site. There will be a link to
the 2nd japan picture site, as well as other picture sites.

http://sandyfl.nukeworker.net/japan.html

Sandy Perle					Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100
Director, Technical				Extension 2306
ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Division		Fax:(714) 668-3149
ICN Biomedicals, Inc.				E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  		E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website:  http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205